The image of Duck Egg Quilt Cover have 11 pictures it's including Gosford Duck Egg Damask Jacquard Luxury Duvet Cover, Laura Ashley, Duck Egg Quilt Cover #3 Duck Egg Blue Quilt Cover, Callista Jacquard Bedding, Duck Egg ., Duck Egg Quilt Cover Good Looking #5 Laura Ashley, Good Duck Egg Quilt Cover Pictures #6 Terrific Duck Egg Blue Bedding Sets 41 On Ikea Duvet Cover With Duck Egg Blue Bedding Sets, Chepstow Bedding, Duck Egg Quilt Cover #8 Sanderson Abbeville Bedding In Duck Egg ., Laura Ashley, Duck Egg Blue Organic Cotton Duvet Cover Set 400 Thread Count, Duck Egg Blue Gingham Check Bedding. Here are the attachments:
The post about Duck Egg Quilt Cover was posted on October 29, 2018 at 5:09 pm. It is uploaded in the Quilt category. Duck Egg Quilt Cover is tagged with Duck Egg Quilt Cover, Duck, Egg, Quilt, Cover..
Duckduck1 (duk),USA pronunciation n., pl. ducks, (esp. collectively for 1, 2) duck.
- any of numerous wild or domesticated web-footed swimming birds of the family Anatidae, esp. of the genus Anas and allied genera, characterized by abroad, flat bill, short legs, and depressed body.
- the female of this bird, as distinguished from the male. Cf. drake1.
- the flesh of this bird, eaten as food.
individual: He's the queer old duck with the knee-length gaiters and walrus mustache.
- a playing marble, esp. one that is not used as a shooter.
- ducks, (used with a sing. v.)ducky2.
- [Cricket Slang.]
- failure of a batsman to score: to be out for a duck.
- a player's score of zero: to be bowled for a duck.Cf. goose egg.
- water off a duck's back, something that has little or no effect: Our criticisms of his talk rolled off him like water off a duck's back.
Eggegg1 (eg),USA pronunciation n.
- the roundish reproductive body produced by the female of certain animals, as birds and most reptiles, consisting of an ovum and its envelope of albumen, jelly, membranes, egg case, or shell, according to species.
- such a body produced by a domestic bird, esp. the hen.
- the contents of an egg or eggs: raw egg; fried eggs.
- anything resembling a hen's egg.
- Also called egg cell. the female gamete; ovum.
- person: He's a good egg.
- an aerial bomb.
- egg on one's face, [Informal.]humiliation or embarrassment resulting from having said or done something foolish or unwise: They were afraid to back the losing candidate and wind up with egg on their faces.
- lay an egg, [Informal.]to fail wretchedly, esp. to be unsuccessful in front of an audience: He laid an egg as the romantic hero.
- put all one's eggs in one basket, to venture all of something that one possesses in a single enterprise.
- walk on eggs, to walk or act very cautiously.
- to prepare (food) by dipping in beaten egg.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
The home often has a unique persona. Likewise using the cottage or cottages are located in the UK. Do not want to modify the building's construction is a lot of, Duck Egg Quilt Cover patterns contend with traditional pad.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th century and it is now past the stage of restoration. In place of wanting to replicate the design of the bungalow, Alex Saint made a decision to assemble yet another home layout which will lessen the architectural change of the complete resort and keep this house's type.
Never expected an outcome, gorgeous! As a way to take care of the identity of the building, Kitchen's designer Alex Saint Architecture incorporating a kitchen style apart from the primary building. The result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a pad, great britain could be the building involved.