Lauren Conrad's Favorite Room - Scans From People Magazine ( Lauren Conrad Cribs #3)
LaurenLau•ren (lôr′ən, lor′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Peoplepeo•ple (pē′pəl),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ples for 4, v., -pled, -pling.
- persons indefinitely or collectively;
persons in general: to find it easy to talk to people; What will people think?
- persons, whether men, women, or children, considered as numerable individuals forming a group: Twenty people volunteered to help.
- human beings, as distinguished from animals or other beings.
- the entire body of persons who constitute a community, tribe, nation, or other group by virtue of a common culture, history, religion, or the like: the people of Australia; the Jewish people.
- the persons of any particular group, company, or number (sometimes used in combination): the people of a parish; educated people; salespeople.
- the ordinary persons, as distinguished from those who have wealth, rank, influence, etc.: a man of the people.
- the subjects, followers, or subordinates of a ruler, leader, employer, etc.: the king and his people.
- the body of enfranchised citizens of a state: representatives chosen by the people.
- a person's family or relatives: My grandmother's people came from Iowa.
- (used in the possessive in Communist or left-wing countries to indicate that an institution operates under the control of or for the benefit of the people, esp. under Communist leadership): people's republic; people's army.
- animals of a specified kind: the monkey people of the forest.
- to furnish with people;
- to supply or stock as if with people: a meadow peopled with flowers.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Howdy there, this photo is about Lauren Conrad's Favorite Room - Scans From People Magazine ( Lauren Conrad Cribs #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1066 x 1328. It's file size is just 211 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Lauren Conrad Cribs.
Lauren Conrad's Favorite Room - Scans From People Magazine ( Lauren Conrad Cribs #3) Collection are not for all, but if you have an understanding of the good wrinkles in art and structure, chances are you really like contemporary rooms. Currently, you probably don't know how to build the perfect modern room design and you also might believe that it is something that the developer superstars are responsible for, nevertheless, you also can experience your home for it, using a small purchasing carefully.
Rather, the sack sets are modern as well as the furniture is sharp and clean in design and it is generally a trademark slice that will either survive alone or work nicely with others. As this will be the middle of your bedroom museum present, you must focus on the sleep, yourself.
In many cases, you need to think of today's bedroom like creating your bedroom such as a museum, collection. The bedroom and bedroom set that is present day permits you to develop a contemporary art public inside your room. Remember, while in the type of contemporary furniture after the functionality, the pieces are certainly prepared to do their work, nevertheless the feeling of the gallery is available in the fact they lack the design decorations.