People Use A Bidet For The First Time - YouTube (nice How To Use A Bidet Video Female #3)
8 attachments of People Use A Bidet For The First Time - YouTube (nice How To Use A Bidet Video Female #3)
Peoplepeo•ple (pē′pəl),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ples for 4, v., -pled, -pling.
- persons indefinitely or collectively;
persons in general: to find it easy to talk to people; What will people think?
- persons, whether men, women, or children, considered as numerable individuals forming a group: Twenty people volunteered to help.
- human beings, as distinguished from animals or other beings.
- the entire body of persons who constitute a community, tribe, nation, or other group by virtue of a common culture, history, religion, or the like: the people of Australia; the Jewish people.
- the persons of any particular group, company, or number (sometimes used in combination): the people of a parish; educated people; salespeople.
- the ordinary persons, as distinguished from those who have wealth, rank, influence, etc.: a man of the people.
- the subjects, followers, or subordinates of a ruler, leader, employer, etc.: the king and his people.
- the body of enfranchised citizens of a state: representatives chosen by the people.
- a person's family or relatives: My grandmother's people came from Iowa.
- (used in the possessive in Communist or left-wing countries to indicate that an institution operates under the control of or for the benefit of the people, esp. under Communist leadership): people's republic; people's army.
- animals of a specified kind: the monkey people of the forest.
- to furnish with people;
- to supply or stock as if with people: a meadow peopled with flowers.
Useuse (v. yo̅o̅z or, for pt. form of 9, yo̅o̅st;n. yo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation v., used, us•ing, n.
- to employ for some purpose;
put into service;
make use of: to use a knife.
- to avail oneself of;
apply to one's own purposes: to use the facilities.
- to expend or consume in use: We have used the money provided.
- to treat or behave toward: He did not use his employees with muchconsideration.
- to take unfair advantage of;
exploit: to use people to gain one's own ends.
- to drink, smoke, or ingest habitually: to use drugs.
- to habituate or accustom.
- [Archaic.]to practice habitually or customarily;
make a practice of.
- to be accustomed, wont, or customarily found (used with an infinitive expressed or understood, and, except in archaic use, now only in the past): He used to go every day.
- [Archaic.]to resort, stay, or dwell customarily.
- use up:
- to consume entirely.
- to exhaust of vigor or usefulness;
finish: By the end of the war he felt used up and sick of life.
- the act of employing, using, or putting into service: the use of tools.
- the state of being employed or used.
- an instance or way of employing or using something: proper use of the tool; the painter's use of color.
- a way of being employed or used;
a purpose for which something is used: He was of temporary use. The instrument has different uses.
- the power, right, or privilege of employing or using something: to lose the use of the right eye; to be denied the use of a library card.
- service or advantage in or for being employed or used;
utility or usefulness: of no practical use.
resulting good: What's the use of pursuing the matter?
- occasion or need, as for something to be employed or used: Would you have any use for another calendar?
- continued, habitual, or customary employment or practice;
custom: to follow the prevailing use of such occasions.
- the enjoyment of property, as by the employment, occupation, or exercise of it.
- the benefit or profit of lands and tenements in the possession of another who simply holds them for the beneficiary.
- the equitable ownership of land to which the legal title is in another's name.
- [Liturgy.]the distinctive form of ritual or of any liturgical observance used in a particular church, diocese, community, etc.
- usual or customary experience.
- have no use for:
- to have no occasion or need for: She appears to have no use for the city.
- to refuse to tolerate;
discount: He had no use for his brother.
- to have a distaste for;
dislike: He has no use for dictators.
- make use of, to use for one's own purposes;
employ: Charitable organizations will make use of your old furniture and clothing.
- of no use, of no advantage or help: It's of no use to look for that missing earring. It's no use asking her to go.Also, no use.
- put to use, to apply;
employ to advantage: What a shame that no one has put that old deserted mansion to use!
Bidetbi•det (bē dā′, bi det′),USA pronunciation n.
- a low, basinlike bathroom fixture, usually with spigots, used for bathing the genital and perineal areas.
- a small saddle horse.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Firstfirst (fûrst),USA pronunciation adj.
- being before all others with respect to time, order, rank, importance, etc., used as the ordinal number of one: the first edition;
the first vice president.
- highest or chief among several voices or instruments of the same class: first alto; first horn.
- low (def. 31).
- (often cap.) being a member of the household or an intimate acquaintance of the president of the U.S. or of the governor of a state: the First Lady; Checkers, the first dog.
- first thing, before anything else;
promptly: I'll call you first thing when I arrive.
- before all others or anything else in time, order, rank, etc.
- before some other thing, event, etc.: If you're going, phone first.
- for the first time: She first visited Atlanta in 1980.
- in preference to something else;
sooner: I'd die first.
- in the first place;
- first and last, everything considered;
above all else;
altogether: First and last, it is important to know oneself.
- first off, [Informal.]at the outset;
immediately: He wanted to know first off why he hadn't been notified.
- the person or thing that is first in time, order, rank, etc.
- the beginning.
- the first part;
first member of a series.
- the voice or instrument that takes the highest or chief part in its class, esp. in an orchestra or chorus.
- a leader of a part or group of performers.
- low gear;
first gear: She shifted into first and drove off.
- the winning position or rank in a race or other competition.
- [Baseball.]See first base.
- Usually, firsts. [Com.]
- a product or goods of the first or highest quality.
- goods produced according to specifications, without visible flaws. Cf. second1 (def. 23), third (def. 12).
- [Brit. Univ.]
- first-class honors. Cf. class (def. 18).
- a person who has won such honors.
Timetime (tīm),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., timed, tim•ing.
- the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future;
indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
- duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity;
- (sometimes cap.) a system or method of measuring or reckoning the passage of time: mean time; apparent time; Greenwich Time.
- a limited period or interval, as between two successive events: a long time.
- a particular period considered as distinct from other periods: Youth is the best time of life.
- Often, times.
- a period in the history of the world, or contemporary with the life or activities of a notable person: prehistoric times; in Lincoln's time.
- the period or era now or previously present: a sign of the times; How times have changed!
- a period considered with reference to its events or prevailing conditions, tendencies, ideas, etc.: hard times; a time of war.
- a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life, for payment of a debt, etc.
- the end of a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life or a pregnancy: His time had come, but there was no one left to mourn over him. When her time came, her husband accompanied her to the delivery room.
- a period with reference to personal experience of a specified kind: to have a good time; a hot time in the old town tonight.
- a period of work of an employee, or the pay for it;
working hours or days or an hourly or daily pay rate.
- a term of enforced duty or imprisonment: to serve time in the army; do time in prison.
- the period necessary for or occupied by something: The time of the baseball game was two hours and two minutes. The bus takes too much time, so I'll take a plane.
- leisure time;
sufficient or spare time: to have time for a vacation; I have no time to stop now.
- a particular or definite point in time, as indicated by a clock: What time is it?
- a particular part of a year, day, etc.;
season or period: It's time for lunch.
- an appointed, fit, due, or proper instant or period: a time for sowing; the time when the sun crosses the meridian; There is a time for everything.
- the particular point in time when an event is scheduled to take place: train time; curtain time.
- an indefinite, frequently prolonged period or duration in the future: Time will tell if what we have done here today was right.
- the right occasion or opportunity: to watch one's time.
- each occasion of a recurring action or event: to do a thing five times; It's the pitcher's time at bat.
- times, used as a multiplicative word in phrasal combinations expressing how many instances of a quantity or factor are taken together: Two goes into six three times; five times faster.
- [Drama.]one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- [Pros.]a unit or a group of units in the measurement of meter.
relative rapidity of movement.
- the metrical duration of a note or rest.
- proper or characteristic tempo.
- the general movement of a particular kind of musical composition with reference to its rhythm, metrical structure, and tempo.
- the movement of a dance or the like to music so arranged: waltz time.
- rate of marching, calculated on the number of paces taken per minute: double time; quick time.
- [Manège.]each completed action or movement of the horse.
- against time, in an effort to finish something within a limited period: We worked against time to get out the newspaper.
- ahead of time, before the time due;
early: The building was completed ahead of time.
- at one time:
in a former time: At one time they owned a restaurant.
- at the same time;
at once: They all tried to talk at one time.
- at the same time, nevertheless;
yet: I'd like to try it, but at the same time I'm a little afraid.
- at times, at intervals;
occasionally: At times the city becomes intolerable.
- beat someone's time, [Slang.]to compete for or win a person being dated or courted by another;
prevail over a rival: He accused me, his own brother, of trying to beat his time.
- behind the times, old-fashioned;
dated: These attitudes are behind the times.
- for the time being, temporarily;
for the present: Let's forget about it for the time being.
- from time to time, on occasion;
at intervals: She comes to see us from time to time.
- gain time, to postpone in order to make preparations or gain an advantage;
delay the outcome of: He hoped to gain time by putting off signing the papers for a few days more.
- in good time:
- at the right time;
- in advance of the right time;
early: We arrived at the appointed spot in good time.
- in no time, in a very brief time;
almost at once: Working together, they cleaned the entire house in no time.
- in time:
- early enough: to come in time for dinner.
- in the future;
eventually: In time he'll see what is right.
- in the correct rhythm or tempo: There would always be at least one child who couldn't play in time with the music.
- keep time:
- to record time, as a watch or clock does.
- to mark or observe the tempo.
- to perform rhythmic movements in unison.
- kill time, to occupy oneself with some activity to make time pass quickly: While I was waiting, I killed time counting the cars on the freight trains.
- make time:
- to move quickly, esp. in an attempt to recover lost time.
- to travel at a particular speed.
- make time with, [Slang.]to pursue or take as a sexual partner.
- many a time, again and again;
frequently: Many a time they didn't have enough to eat and went to bed hungry.
- mark time:
- to suspend progress temporarily, as to await developments;
fail to advance.
- to move the feet alternately as in marching, but without advancing.
- on one's own time, during one's free time;
without payment: He worked out more efficient production methods on his own time.
- on time:
- at the specified time;
- to be paid for within a designated period of time, as in installments: Many people are never out of debt because they buy everything on time.
- out of time, not in the proper rhythm: His singing was out of time with the music.
- pass the time of day, to converse briefly with or greet someone: The women would stop in the market to pass the time of day.
- take one's time, to be slow or leisurely;
dawdle: Speed was important here, but he just took his time.
- time after time, again and again;
often: I've told him time after time not to slam the door.
- time and time again, repeatedly;
often: Time and time again I warned her to stop smoking.Also, time and again.
- time of life, (one's) age: At your time of life you must be careful not to overdo things.
- time of one's life, [Informal.]an extremely enjoyable experience: They had the time of their lives on their trip to Europe.
- of, pertaining to, or showing the passage of time.
- (of an explosive device) containing a clock so that it will detonate at the desired moment: a time bomb.
- [Com.]payable at a stated period of time after presentment: time drafts or notes.
- of or pertaining to purchases on the installment plan, or with payment postponed.
- to measure or record the speed, duration, or rate of: to time a race.
- to fix the duration of: The proctor timed the test at 15 minutes.
- to fix the interval between (actions, events, etc.): They timed their strokes at six per minute.
- to regulate (a train, clock, etc.) as to time.
- to appoint or choose the moment or occasion for;
schedule: He timed the attack perfectly.
- to keep time;
sound or move in unison.
Hi guys, this image is about People Use A Bidet For The First Time - YouTube (nice How To Use A Bidet Video Female #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1632 x 918. This picture's file size is just 103 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: How To Use A Bidet Video Female.
How To Use A Bidet Video Female framed give and mirror by color might be a modern ethnic ornaments that are attractive. While a simple form, towel stand manufactured from bamboo the snapshot above does not seem conventional, really. Its simple style, fused with a modern minimalism that is interior. As we realize, the bamboo-phase using its ends sealed. Stops that were sealed may be used as organic planting channel. Simply require talent and dexterity, subsequently be potted plant of bamboo.
Feel bamboo about the bathroom's surfaces is manufactured just somewhat, not entirely. Wall that is highlight was effectively turn into a center point in the toilet of the modern cultural model. Rooftops which are environmentally-friendly, and surely suitable for regions with tropical climate like Philippines, People Use A Bidet For The First Time - YouTube (nice How To Use A Bidet Video Female #3)'s top. No need to bother about durability and the longevity of bamboo top, due to bamboo's advanced-technology could be preserved and could be durable.
Unique multipurpose stand can be had from bamboo. Wooden planks established having a load inside the form of the bamboo glance contemporary but still you'll find shades of imaginative and unique. Sundries decoration occupancy of the next bamboo partition. In the picture of bamboo, although when the partition is normally derived from woven bamboo are manufactured full and intentionally arranged. Incorporate lamps that are orange in the bottom to make remarkable effects and environment.