Computercom•put•er (kəm pyo̅o̅′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called processor. an electronic device designed to accept data, perform prescribed mathematical and logical operations at high speed, and display the results of these operations. Cf. analog computer, digital computer.
- a person who computes;
Keyboardkey•board (kē′bôrd′, -bōrd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the row or set of keys on a piano, organ, or the like.
- a set of keys, usually arranged in tiers, for operating a typewriter, typesetting machine, computer terminal, or the like.
- any of various musical instruments played by means of a pianolike keyboard, as a piano, electric piano, or organ.
key′board′er, key′board′ist, n.
- Also, key, key in. to enter (information) into a computer by means of a keyboard.
- to set (text) in type, using a machine that is operated by a keyboard.
Traytray1 (trā),USA pronunciation n.
- a flat, shallow container or receptacle made of wood, metal, etc., usually with slightly raised edges, used for carrying, holding, or displaying articles of food, glass, china, etc.
- a removable receptacle of this shape in a cabinet, box, trunk, or the like, sometimes forming a drawer.
- a tray and its contents: to order a breakfast tray from room service.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Howdy , this attachment is about Computer Keyboard Tray Under Desk Corner ( Keyboard Tray Corner Desk #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 752 x 752. This picture's file size is just 56 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Keyboard Tray Corner Desk.
Computer Keyboard Tray Under Desk Corner ( Keyboard Tray Corner Desk #4) is one of the most widely used ingredients and are often used for your ground and also the Granite can be a volcanic stone shaped by temperature and strain and are for sale in numerous shades like dark shades, light gray and pink and other colors, Now because of the longevity and toughness, rock marble ceramic variety typically used for home surfaces, walls and floor components and in addition building a livingroom.
The vibrant shades are designed here's not too stunning bright shade, as the impact will be basically created by the color mix of Computer Keyboard Tray Under Desk Corner ( Keyboard Tray Corner Desk #4) with dazzling hues unattractive. Select hues which can be soft although shiny but soft. For instance, light lawn green blue, pink, and others. However, you should pick the mixture that is suitable even though combination with different colors which are better nor restricted.
But grey is just a natural coloring that seems nevertheless easy-to complement with colors that are additional more comparison. So your selected shade Computer Keyboard Tray Under Desk Corner ( Keyboard Tray Corner Desk #4) is suitable for folks who need to utilize natural colors like less, although white. You have to contemplate these tips and concerns in picking color combinations to get the mixture right colour shade. Select a coloring to paint the surfaces a vibrant colour combinations of dreary.
Obviously you understand a lot of these kinds of granite and possesses become a new development on earth of property not to mention you are perplexed in picking a layout, in creating a home, you have to look at the proper colour for the walls of the home. Though it isn't unusual to even have a neutral shade such as white coloring to paint the surfaces of your home colour gray house often chosen while the foundation colour is prominent.