Mountmount1 (mount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go up;
ascend: to mount stairs.
- to get up on (a platform, a horse, etc.).
- to set or place at an elevation: to mount a house on stilts.
- to furnish with a horse or other animal for riding.
- to set or place (a person) on horseback.
- to organize, as an army.
- to prepare and launch, as an attack or a campaign.
- to raise or put into position for use, as a gun.
- (of a fortress or warship) to have or carry (guns) in position for use.
- to go or put on guard, as a sentry or watch.
- to attach to or fix on or in a support, backing, setting, etc.: to mount a photograph; to mount a diamond in a ring.
- to arrange for display: to mount a museum exhibit.
- to provide (a play, musical comedy, opera, etc.) with scenery, costumes, and other equipment for production.
- to prepare (an animal body or skeleton) as a specimen.
- (of a male animal) to climb upon (a female) for copulation.
- to prepare (a slide) for microscopic investigation.
- to prepare (a sample) for examination by a microscope, as by placing it on a slide.
- to increase in amount or intensity (often fol. by up): The cost of all those small purchases mounts up.
- to get up on the back of a horse or other animal for riding.
- to rise or go to a higher position, level, degree, etc.;
- to get up on something, as a platform.
- the act or a manner of mounting.
- a horse, other animal, or sometimes a vehicle, as a bicycle, used, provided, or available for riding.
- an act or occasion of riding a horse, esp. in a race.
- a support, backing, setting, or the like, on or in which something is, or is to be, mounted or fixed.
- an ornamental metal piece applied to a piece of wooden furniture.
- [Micros.]a prepared slide.
- a distinctive metal feature on a sheath or scabbard, as a locket or chape.
- [Philately.]hinge (def. 4).
- a wooden or metal block to which a plate is secured for printing.
PApa (pä, pô),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
Hi peoples, this picture is about 206 Onyx Ave, Mount Oliver, PA 15210 ( Mt Oliver Post Office #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 680 x 510. This post's file size is only 116 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Mt Oliver Post Office.
There are a few important things in choosing an office seat for your company, you should know and consider.
Together with that, occasionally we're baffled. Mt Oliver Post Office that we need while is important, but to the other-hand we also experience waste, office chairs where we have been there it is simply the design and coloring happen to be unacceptable.
- Pick A seat according to the budget / requires of the company.
- Pick A seat that's a comfortable foam or gentle once you sitdown.
- Modify the chair's color together with your flavor and coloring of your business furniture.
- Pick A guaranteed company office seats chairs usually have both thighs of the chair, hydraulic, a guarantee of 2 years, as well as the arms of the chair during the arranged.