Ninenine (nīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal number, eight plus one.
- a symbol for this number, as 9 or IX.
- a set of this many persons or things.
- a baseball team.
- a playing card with nine pips.
- dressed to the nines, looking one's best;
dressed smartly, splendidly, etc.: All the girls were dressed to the nines for the party.
- the Nine, the Muses.
- amounting to nine in number.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Whipwhip (hwip, wip),USA pronunciation v., whipped or whipt, whip•ping, n.
- to beat with a strap, lash, rod, or the like, esp. by way of punishment or chastisement;
thrash: Criminals used to be whipped for minor offenses.
- to strike with quick, repeated strokes of something slender and flexible;
lash: He impatiently whipped his leg with his riding crop.
- to drive with lashes;
urge or force on with, or as with, a lash, rod, etc.
- to lash or castigate with words.
- to unite, bring together, or bring into line: The sergeant was ordered to whip the troops into line.
- to defeat or overcome: to whip the opposition; to whip a bad habit.
- to hoist or haul by means of a whip.
- to move quickly and suddenly;
pull, jerk, seize, or the like, with a sudden movement (often fol. by out, in, into, etc.): He whipped his gun out of its holster.
- to fish (a stream, lake, etc.) with rod and line, esp. by making repeated casts: I whipped the stream all day and caught nothing.
- to beat (eggs, cream, etc.) to a froth with an eggbeater, whisk, fork, or other implement in order to mix in air and cause expansion.
- to overlay or cover (cord, rope, etc.) with cord, thread, or the like wound about it: to whip the end of a hawser.
- to wind (cord, twine, thread, etc.) about something: The tailor whipped the seams with heavy thread.
- to use a light overcasting stitch in sewing.
- to move or go quickly and suddenly;
whisk: She whipped into the store for some milk.
- to beat or lash about, as a pennant in the wind.
- to fish with rod and line, esp. by casting the line frequently.
- whip in, [Hunting.]to prevent from wandering, as hounds.
- whip off, to write hurriedly: He whipped off three new songs last night.
- whip up:
- to plan or assemble quickly: to whip up a delicious dinner.
- to incite;
stir: The crowd was whipped up to a frenzy.
- an instrument for striking, as in driving animals or in punishing, typically consisting of a lash or other flexible part with a more rigid handle.
- a whipping or lashing stroke or motion.
- a utensil for whipping;
- a dish made of cream or egg whites whipped to a froth with flavoring, often with fruit pulp or the like: prune whip.
- a party manager in a legislative body who secures attendance for voting and directs other members.
- (in Britain) a written call made on members of a party to be in attendance for voting.
- a windmill vane.
- [Hunting.]a whipper-in.
- a tackle consisting of a fall rove through a single standing block(single whip) so as to change the direction of hauling with no mechanical advantage, or consisting of a fall secured at one end and rove through a single running and a single standing block(double whip) so as to change the direction of hauling with a mechanical advantage of two, neglecting friction. Cf. gun tackle. See diag. under tackle.
- the wrapping around the end of a whipped cord or the like.
- Also called whirl. [Mach.]eccentric rotation of a shaft having its center line slightly curved between supporting bearings.
- a branchless shoot of a woody plant, esp. one resulting from the first year's growth of a bud or graft.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a person who uses a whip as part of his or her work, as a driver of horses or a coachman.
Artsart1 (ärt),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.
- the class of objects subject to aesthetic criteria;
works of art collectively, as paintings, sculptures, or drawings: a museum of art; an art collection.
- a field, genre, or category of art: Dance is an art.
- the fine arts collectively, often excluding architecture: art and architecture.
- any field using the skills or techniques of art: advertising art; industrial art.
- (in printed matter) illustrative or decorative material: Is there any art with the copy for this story?
- the principles or methods governing any craft or branch of learning: the art of baking; the art of selling.
- the craft or trade using these principles or methods.
- skill in conducting any human activity: a master at the art of conversation.
- a branch of learning or university study, esp. one of the fine arts or the humanities, as music, philosophy, or literature.
- (used with a sing. v.) the humanities: a college of arts and sciences.
- (used with a pl. v.) See liberal arts.
- skilled workmanship, execution, or agency, as distinguished from nature.
cunning: glib and devious art.
- studied action;
artificiality in behavior.
- an artifice or artful device: the innumerable arts and wiles of politics.
- [Archaic.]science, learning, or scholarship.
Martmart1 (märt),USA pronunciation n.
- a building, center, or exposition for the sale of goods by manufacturers and wholesalers to retail merchants.
- [Archaic.]a fair.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Nine Section Chain Whip #9 Martial Arts Mart. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 800 x 800. It's file size is just 41 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Nine Section Chain Whip.
Garden is really a fun action to relax. How to pick Nine Section Chain Whip #9 Martial Arts Mart became one of gardening's crucial facets. Furthermore, there are several kinds and hues of pot sold generating the choice procedure might be more exciting and confusing. Thus, before picking a box that is fitting to get a number of plants in the home, ensure that you've noticed the following guidelines.
Over just a place box, to plant may also provide as design. Selection of the correct container will boost the splendor of one's property. Conversely, in the event the pot you choose's dimension is too big, plenty of vitamins that will not be reached from the sources, so there'll in fact take useless.
It can possibly create the sources to rot as the base of the pot may clot and soaked. Moreover, note also the area you will use to put the pan. If that's not likely to be limited, you can try to utilize a hanging pot to be able to save space.
You're those types of who are usually busy and rarely spending some time athome? Don't allow it to be like a barrier to possess flowers athome. But, obviously, because it is powerful with regards to picking a Nine Section Chain Whip, you have to purchase the correct place. Greater use of hawaiian flowers for maintenance is relatively easy, in case you are the type of who quite chaotic.
Cactus, for example, only needs a little water within their care and that means you do not require a lot of attention to it. Usually, cacti are sold in styles that were tiny so you can pick a little box anyway. Choose a colour box that satisfies the general style design of one's residence.
Other plants as possible select are Sansevieria. you must choose a different box due to the size that is greater Sansevieria, although treatment resembles a cactus. Whatever box you decide on, attempt to make certain that it has a drainage pit in the bottom. Stagnant water in a container often leads pan putting places become causing the beginning of root rot and muddy, humid. When possible, please also select Nine Section Chain Whip #9 Martial Arts Mart which have thighs for discharge that is sleek.