A Victorian Simulated Rosewood Bobbin Chair C 1850 ( Bobbin Chairs Great Pictures #2) Pictures Collection
Bobbinbob•bin (bob′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a reel, cylinder, or spool upon which yarn or thread is wound, as used in spinning, machine sewing, lacemaking, etc.
- a spoollike form around which a coil of insulated wire is wound to provide an inductance.
- the coil itself.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Hello guys, this photo is about A Victorian Simulated Rosewood Bobbin Chair C 1850 ( Bobbin Chairs Great Pictures #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 830 x 1106. It's file size is just 150 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Bobbin Chairs.
Before discussing A Victorian Simulated Rosewood Bobbin Chair C 1850 ( Bobbin Chairs Great Pictures #2), we would want to talk about some advice on make-up vanity in your place. Be sure you pick a dressing-table with ideal capability. A Victorian Simulated Rosewood Bobbin Chair C 1850 ( Bobbin Chairs Great Pictures #2) may be used for-you who would like to transform room is made up by the appearance of one's.
In the sensation of Bobbin Chairs which you need to be able to allow for all-the requirements such as scents, accessories series, until the 'features' methods makeup products. Generally speaking, dressers require additional illumination. This is often circumvented by putting a wall lamp to the left and right-side mirror or with the addition of a tiny lamp at across the mirror.
Feces will be the suitable choice to get a combined with dressing table, as well as useful as it could be integrated under the beneath the dresser, ottoman also gives the perception of sunshine.