AshleyAsh•ley (ash′lē),USA pronunciation n.
- a male or female given name.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Advancead•vance (ad vans′, -väns′),USA pronunciation v., -vanced, -vanc•ing, n., adj.
- to move or bring forward: The general advanced his troops to the new position.
- to bring into consideration or notice;
propose: to advance reasons for a tax cut.
- to improve;
further: to advance one's interests.
- to raise in rank;
promote: The board of directors advanced him to president.
- to raise in rate or amount;
increase: to advance the price.
- to bring forward in time;
accelerate: to advance growth; to advance clocks one hour.
- to supply beforehand;
furnish on credit or before goods are delivered or work is done.
- to furnish as part of a stock or fund.
- to supply or pay in expectation of reimbursement: They advanced her $5000 against future royalties.
- to schedule at a later time or date: to advance a meeting from early to late fall.
- to do advance publicity for: to advance a rock singer's personal appearances; the most heavily advanced sports event in history.
- [Archaic.]to raise, as a banner.
- to move or go forward;
proceed: The troops advanced.
- to increase in quantity, value, price, etc.: His stock advanced three points.
- (of a color, form, etc., on a flat surface) to move toward or be perceived as moving toward an observer, esp. as giving the illusion of space. Cf. recede1 (def. 3).
- to improve or make progress.
- to grow or rise in importance, status, etc.: to advance in rank.
- to provide publicity;
do promotion: He was hired to advance for a best-selling author.
- a forward movement;
progress in space: the advance of the troops to the border.
improvement in importance, rank, etc.: his advance to the position of treasurer.
- Usually, advances.
- attempts at forming an acquaintanceship, reaching an agreement, or the like, made by one party.
- actions or words intended to be sexually inviting.
- addition to price;
rise in price: an advance on cottons.
- a giving beforehand;
a furnishing of something before an equivalent is received: An advance on his next month's salary permitted him to pay his debt on time.
- the money or goods thus furnished: He received $100 as an advance against future delivery.
- copy prepared before the event it describes has occurred: The morning papers carried advances on the ceremony, which will take place tonight.
- a press release, wire-service dispatch, or the like, as one containing the text or partial text of a speech, sent to arrive in advance of the event to which it is related. Cf. release copy.
- the leading body of an army.
- (formerly) the order or a signal to advance.
- publicity done before the appearance of a noted person, a public event, etc.: She was hired to do advance for the candidate.
- a person hired to do advance publicity for an event: He is regarded as the best advance in the business.
- an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine to generate the spark for ignition in each cylinder earlier in the cycle. Cf. retard (def. 5).
- a seaward movement of the shoreline.
- in advance, ahead of time;
beforehand: You must get your tickets in advance.
- in advance of, in front of;
before: Heralds walked in advance of the king.
- going or placed before: an advance section of a train.
- made or given ahead of time: an advance payment on a loan.
- issued ahead of time: an advance copy of the President's speech.
- having gone beyond others or beyond the average.
Northnorth (nôrth),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, lying in the plane of the meridian and to the left of a person facing the rising sun. Abbr.: N
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the North, the northern area of the United States, esp. the states that fought to preserve the Union in the Civil War, lying to the north of the Ohio River, and usually including Missouri and Maryland.
- (cap.) See North Country.
- the north wind.
- in, toward, or facing, the north: the north gate.
- directed or proceeding toward the north: a north course.
- coming from the north: a north wind.
- (usually cap.) designating the northern part of a region, nation, country, etc.: North Atlantic.
- to, toward, or in the north: sailing north.
CarolinaCar•o•li•na (kar′ə lī′nə; for 3 also Sp. kä′rô lē′nä),USA pronunciation n.
- a former English colony on the Atlantic coast of North America: officially divided into North Carolina and South Carolina in 1729.
- North Carolina or South Carolina.
- a city in NE Puerto Rico, SE of San Juan. 147,835.
- Also called the Car′o•li′nas. North Carolina and South Carolina.
Supplysup•ply1 (sə plī′),USA pronunciation v., -plied, -ply•ing, n., pl. -plies.
- to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- to furnish or provide (something wanting or requisite): to supply electricity to a community.
- to make up, compensate for, or satisfy (a deficiency, loss, need, etc.): The TVA supplied the need for cheap electricity.
- to fill or occupy as a substitute, as a vacancy, a pulpit, etc.: During the summer local clergymen will supply the pulpit.
- to fill the place of another, esp. the pulpit of a church, temporarily or as a substitute: Who will supply until the new minister arrives?
- the act of supplying, furnishing, providing, satisfying, etc.: to begin the supply of household help.
- something that is supplied: The storm cut off our water supply.
- a quantity of something on hand or available, as for use;
a stock or store: Did you see our new supply of shirts?
- Usually, supplies. a provision, stock, or store of food or other things necessary for maintenance: to lay in supplies for the winter.
- [Econ.]the quantity of a commodity that is in the market and available for purchase or that is available for purchase at a particular price.
- all items necessary for the equipment, maintenance, and operation of a military command, including food, clothing, arms, ammunition, fuel, materials, and machinery.
- procurement, distribution, maintenance, and salvage of supplies.
- a person who fills a vacancy or takes the place of another, esp. temporarily.
- supplies. [Obs.]reinforcements.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Hello folks, this photo is about Ashley Furniture Advance North Carolina #3 Manufacturing & Supply Chain. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 953 x 536. This picture's file size is only 90 KB. If You desired to download This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at here: Ashley Furniture Advance North Carolina.
We'd like to speak about some tips about constitute mirror within your area, before talking about Ashley Furniture Advance North Carolina. Be sure to choose a dressing-table with maximum volume. Ashley Furniture Advance North Carolina #3 Manufacturing & Supply Chain may be used for you personally who want to alter the look of one's make bedroom up.
Within Ashley Furniture Advance North Carolina #3 Manufacturing & Supply Chain's sense that you just need to be ready to allow for all of the requirements such as perfumes, extras collection, until the 'trappings' tools makeup products. Generally speaking, dressers demand additional light. This can be circumvented by setting a wall light around the side mirror that was remaining and right or with the addition of a little light at round the mirror.
Stools could be the correct option to get a along with dressing-table, in addition to realistic as it can certainly be incorporated beneath the under the dresser, ottoman also provides the perception of sunshine.