9 attachments of Bath Self Catering Holiday Cottages, Farm Accommodation . ( Bath Self Catering Cottages #4)
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Selfself (self ),USA pronunciation n., pl. selves, adj., pron., pl. selves, v.
- a person or thing referred to with respect to complete individuality: one's own self.
- a person's nature, character, etc.: his better self.
- personal interest.
- the ego;
that which knows, remembers, desires, suffers, etc., as contrasted with that known, remembered, etc.
- the uniting principle, as a soul, underlying all subjective experience.
- being the same throughout, as a color;
- being of one piece with or the same material as the rest: drapes with a self lining.
- the natural constituents of the body, which are normally not subject to attack by components of the immune system (contrasted with nonself ).
- myself, himself, herself, etc.: to make a check payable to self.
- to self-pollinate.
Cateringca•ter (kā′tər),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to provide food, service, etc., as for a party or wedding: to cater for a banquet.
- to provide or supply what amuses, is desired, or gives pleasure, comfort, etc. (usually fol. by to or for): to cater to popular demand; to cater to an invalid.
- to provide food and service for: to cater a party.
Holidayhol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Hello peoples, this image is about Bath Self Catering Holiday Cottages, Farm Accommodation . ( Bath Self Catering Cottages #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 860 x 335. This post's file size is only 45 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Bath Self Catering Cottages.
Undoubtedly you will experience comfortable cooking, if your Bath Self Catering Holiday Cottages, Farm Accommodation . ( Bath Self Catering Cottages #4) appears clean and clean. Having a relaxed home, cooking is more enjoyable, because the flavor of food depends on the feeling of people that are cooking, along with the result would be the maximum that your meals will taste better.
Design your home with gorgeous, your feeling is likewise often good-and the cook became cool. Here we attach some test pictures home having a minimalist type, having a kitchen similar to this in the kitchen you will generally perfect.
We've alot about the Bath Self Catering Holiday Cottages, Farm Accommodation . ( Bath Self Catering Cottages #4)'s style together with techniques to improve the quality of our kitchen. This time around we will give a few ideas to make your home more beautiful with tiled walls to you. The kitchen is usually based inside the house and far from the access, but there is also akitchen that is easily obvious from your living area.
Consequently, the kitchen additionally requires care to create it more interesting. Also, you'll definitely feel better with a kitchen that is nice. Thus kitchen design with ceramic's listing that means it is beautiful and wonderful. Wall is available in a number of dimensions, forms, patterns, components and also installing the manifold. You may also use a wall to another room, dining room, bedroom.