Drumdrum1 (drum),USA pronunciation n., pl. drums, (esp. collectively for 11) drum, v., drummed, drum•ming.
- a musical percussion instrument consisting of a hollow, usually cylindrical, body covered at one or both ends with a tightly stretched membrane, or head, which is struck with the hand, a stick, or a pair of sticks, and typically produces a booming, tapping, or hollow sound.
- any hollow tree or similar object or device used in this way.
- the sound produced by such an instrument, object, or device.
- any rumbling or deep booming sound.
- a natural organ by which an animal produces a loud or bass sound.
- any cylindrical object with flat ends.
- a cylindrical part of a machine.
- a cylindrical box or receptacle, esp. a large, metal one for storing or transporting liquids.
- Also called tambour.
- any of several cylindrical or nearly cylindrical stones laid one above the other to form a column or pier.
- a cylindrical or faceted construction supporting a dome.
- any of several marine and freshwater fishes of the family Sciaenidae that produce a drumming sound.
- See magnetic drum.
- [Archaic.]an assembly of fashionable people at a private house in the evening.
- a person who plays the drum.
- [Australian Informal.]reliable, confidential, or profitable information: to give someone the drum.
- beat the drum, to promote, publicize, or advertise: The boss is out beating the drum for a new product.
- to beat or play a drum.
- to beat on anything rhythmically, esp. to tap one's fingers rhythmically on a hard surface.
- to make a sound like that of a drum;
- (of ruffed grouse and other birds) to produce a sound resembling drumming.
- to beat (a drum) rhythmically;
perform by beating a drum: to drum a rhythm for dancers.
- to call or summon by, or as if by, beating a drum.
- to drive or force by persistent repetition: to drum an idea into someone.
- to fill a drum with;
store in a drum: to drum contaminated water and dispose of it.
- drum out:
- (formerly) to expel or dismiss from a military service in disgrace to the beat of a drum.
- to dismiss in disgrace: He was drummed out of the university for his gambling activities.
- drum up:
- to call or summon by, or as if by, beating a drum.
- to obtain or create (customers, trade, interest, etc.) through vigorous effort: They were unable to drum up enthusiasm for the new policies.
- to concoct;
devise: to drum up new methods of dealing with urban crime.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Shadesshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
Hi guys, this picture is about Drum Table Lamp Shades ( Cream Drum Lamp Shade #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 930 x 930. It's file size is just 61 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Cream Drum Lamp Shade.
The modern kitchen features a contemporary kitchen strategy to acquire across the slender property in your kitchen. This notion offers with regards to today's home with modern furniture installation, thus produce your home appear simple to use and more contemporary. Modern kitchen design nowadays has become very popular among the people once we know.
Considering that the average present of every family have a contemporary household types are put on cope with crowded circumstances region. The present day kitchen was created to improve the contemporary idea of the kitchen possess a thin discipline. Who says having a Drum Table Lamp Shades ( Cream Drum Lamp Shade #5) that CAn't be became a kitchen of the goals? It's specifically this problem has a small home can be as special as you can we have to become creative today, to display the present day home modern-day like modern homes.
There's a broad array of modern kitchen layout motivation having a modern-style that one may imitate. Numerous contemporary kitchen style can be seen in net sources and a variety of produce press. Furthermore, you can even attempt some of those ideas to create a modern kitchen contemporary charming.