Kneeknee (nē),USA pronunciation n., v., kneed, knee•ing.
- the joint of the leg that allows for movement between the femur and tibia and is protected by the patella;
the central area of the leg between the thigh and the lower leg. See diag. under skeleton.
- the corresponding joint or region in the hind leg of a quadruped;
- a joint or region likened to this but not anatomically homologous with it, as the tarsal joint of a bird, the carpal joint in the forelimb of the horse or cow, etc.
- the part of a garment covering the knee.
- something resembling a bent knee, esp. a rigid or braced angle between two framing members.
- Also called hip, shoulder. the inward curve toward the top of a cabriole leg.
- the junction of the top and either of the uprights of a bent.
- a curved member for reinforcing the junction of two pieces meeting at an angle.
- Also called kneeler. a stone cut to follow a sharp return angle.
- bring someone to his or her knees, to force someone into submission or compliance.
- cut (someone) off at the knees, to squelch or humiliate (a person) suddenly and thoroughly: The speaker cut the heckler off at the knees.
- on one's or its knees:
- in a supplicatory position or manner: I came to him on my knees for the money.
- in a desperate or declining condition: The country's economy is on its knees.
- to strike or touch with the knee.
- to secure (a structure, as a bent) with a knee.
- [Obs.]to go down on the knees;
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Burnburn1 (bûrn),USA pronunciation v., burned or burnt, burn•ing, n.
- to undergo rapid combustion or consume fuel in such a way as to give off heat, gases, and, usually, light;
be on fire: The fire burned in the grate.
- (of a fireplace, furnace, etc.) to contain a fire.
- to feel heat or a physiologically similar sensation;
feel pain from or as if from a fire: The wound burned and throbbed.
- to give off light or to glow brightly: The lights in the house burned all night.
- to give off heat or be hot: The pavement burned in the noon sun.
- to produce pain or a stinging sensation similar to that of fire;
cause to smart: The whiskey burned in his throat.
- to be extremely close to finding a concealed object or guessing an answer.
- to feel extreme anger: When she said I was rude, I really burned.
- to feel strong emotion or passion: He burned with desire.
- to undergo combustion, either fast or slow;
- to undergo fission or fusion.
- to become charred or overcooked by heat: The steak burned around the edges.
- to receive a sunburn: She burns easily and has to stay in the shade.
- to be damned: You may burn for that sin.
- to die in an electric chair: The murderer was sentenced to burn.
- to be engraved by or as if by burning: His words burned into her heart.
- to cause to undergo combustion or be consumed partly or wholly by fire.
- to use as fuel or as a source of light: He burned coal to heat the house.
- to cause to feel the sensation of heat.
- to overcook or char: I almost burned the roast.
- to sunburn.
- to injure, endanger, or damage with or as if with fire: Look out, you'll burn yourself!
- to execute by burning: The heretic was burned at the stake.
- to subject to fire or treat with heat as a process of manufacturing.
- to produce with or as if with fire: She burned a hole in her dress.
- to cause sharp pain or a stinging sensation: The iodine burned his cut.
- to consume rapidly, esp. to squander: He burned energy as if he never heard of resting.
- to suffer losses or be disillusioned in business or social relationships: She was burned by that phony stock deal.
- to cheat or rob.
- to cause to undergo combustion;
- to damage through excessive friction, as in grinding or machining;
- to oxidize (a steel ingot), as with a flame.
- to scald (a wine, esp. sherry) in an iron container over a fire.
- [Cards.]to put (a played or rejected card) face up at the bottom of the pack.
- to disclose the identity of (an undercover agent, law officer, etc.): to burn a narcotics detective.
- burn down, to burn to the ground: That barn was struck by lightning and burned down.
- burn in, (in printing) to expose (one part of an image) to more light by masking the other parts in order to darken and give greater detail to the unmasked area. Also, print in. Cf. dodge (def. 2).
- burn off, (of morning mist) to be dissipated by the warmth of the rising sun.
- burn on, to weld lead with lead.
- burn one's bridges (behind one). See bridge (def. 21).
- burn oneself out, to exhaust one's energy, ideas, etc., through overwork or intemperance: They feared that he would burn himself out or break down.
- burn one up, [Informal.]to incite to anger: That attitude burns me up.
- burn out:
- to cease functioning because something has been exhausted or burned up, as fuel or a filament: Our light bulbs burned out.
- to deprive of a place to live, work, etc., by reason of fire: They were burned out and had to live with relatives.
- to wear out;
be worn out;
- burn the or one's candle at both ends, to be excessively active or immoderate, as by leading an active social life by night and a busy work life by day: You can't burn the candle at both ends and hold onto a job.
- burn the midnight oil, to work, study,etc., until late at night: to burn the midnight oil before final exams.
- burn up:
- to burn completely or utterly: The papers burned up in a minute.
- [Informal.]to become angry: He burns up at the mention of her name.
- a burned place or area: a burn where fire had ripped through the forest.
- [Pathol.]an injury usually caused by heat but also by abnormal cold, chemicals, poison gas, electricity, or lightning, and characterized by a painful reddening and swelling of the epidermis(first-degree burn), damage extending into the dermis, usually with blistering (second-degree burn), or destruction of the epidermis and dermis extending into the deeper tissue with loss of pain receptors(third-degree burn).
- See slow burn.
- the process or an instance of burning or baking, as in brickmaking.
- a forest or brush fire.
- the firing of a rocket engine.
- a swindle.
Fivefive (fīv),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal number, four plus one.
- a symbol for this number, as 5 or V.
- a set of this many persons or things.
- a playing card, die face, or half of a domino face with five pips.
- a five-dollar bill: Can you give me two fives for a ten?
- take five, to take a brief respite.
- amounting to five in number.
BurnsBurns (bûrnz),USA pronunciation n.
- Arthur F(rank), born 1904, U.S. economist, born in Austria: chairman of the Federal Reserve Board 1970–78.
- George (Nathan Birnbaum), born 1896, U.S. comedian (partner and husband of Gracie Allen).
- Robert, 1759–96, Scottish poet.
- Tommy (Noah Brusso), 1881–1955, U.S. boxer: world heavyweight champion 1906–08.
Howdy there, this image is about Knee Rug Burn #7 Five Minute Medical: Friction Burns 101. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1126 x 804. It's file size is just 70 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Knee Rug Burn.
Wood floors you will find a wide variety of hues outthere in the market I'm sure something is to match designers to also the wildest ideas. Although pushing the limits of style that is traditional and being creative is obviously welcome in the interior design industry remains very important to follow along with particular principles and tips in order to avoid a number of the errors uncomfortable Knee Rug Burn manner.
Under you'll find some ideas that are impressive although simple when deciding on the Knee Rug Burn #7 Five Minute Medical: Friction Burns 101 on your interior to remember.
The space measurement, consistency and shade of the shade of the furniture, high ceilings along with the walls should be your first factor when choosing colors for the flooring. For your remaining layout to be successful should be supporting colors. The newest ground should match the prevailing wood floors to keep up the ethics and stream of the house.
Avoid dim floor in a small bedroom with black walls - it will make the area more thick and depressing (observe how floors manufactured from dark wood). Dim colors enhance the heat of decor's other elements. In locations with minimal roofs opt for walls and lightcolored surfaces.
Dark and black hues really are a preferred alternative for performers' studios, contemporary chic and rooms. Dirty in the event that you desire a classic search traditional brown color or natural wood that is perfect. Color degree and daring (numerous shades of crimson: maple and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same color) that is ideal for industrial rooms, workplaces and other huge areas where a floor becomes a main part of the decoration.
Reddish timber tones , brown and hot silver will make your room comfortable. Flooring that is dull and white is likely to make your area spacious. Select natural shaded timber floor in matt finish if the capability to hide scores and a little reduction are a must. Remember that the hues should enhance distinction and eachother. A floor can not have identical hues as walls and furniture.
Whilst the Knee Rug Burn #7 Five Minute Medical: Friction Burns 101 photos and online area adviser can give of exactly what the ultimate outcome could be a general notion, there isn't any greater method to ascertain the color of a floor as opposed to looking at the test site in natural light.